Job Title: Digital Marketing Instructor | Workcity | Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Workcity is the leading premium coworking space in Africa. A community that brings startups and entrepreneurs together to collaborate, inspire innovation and harness various skills that are geared towards economic growth and community development. It is a space full of fun, energy and where people achieve more.
- Delivers high-quality workshops based on the curriculum materials, and provides live coding demos when appropriate, to supplement written materials and content to provide students with the skills and knowledge to get their first designer job
- Maintains and updates the daily and weekly student syllabus which outlines the required homework and assignments, and deadlines for assessments and projects
- Provides up to 2 hours daily of on-demand video and chat support for students as they move through the program assignments
- Spends up to 4 hours a day prepping for workshops and updating course materials
- Works with the Educator Success and Academic Success Teams to ensure that consistent experience is happening for students in immersive courses
- Provide constructive feedback to the Instructional Design team on improvements to the course materials and curriculum based on student experience with the materials
- Job Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: Min: 3 – 12 years
N150,000 – N250,000 Monthly
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resmue to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.