Title: Digital Marketing Intern | ID: DGI/1123/ PC | Location: Remote | Type: Internship | Pivotage Consulting Limited
Years of Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Plan and execute all Digital Marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Promote social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies and manage e-communications.
- Manage the contact database, assist with lead generation activities and keep up to date with current digital trends.
Qualification and Requirements
- B.Sc in Marketing, Computer Science or any related field.
- 0 – 1 year experience, Youth corpers are strongly advised to apply.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g DART, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Application Closing Date
13th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the title as the subject of the mail.