Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern }| | Vitalvida | Location: Lagos
Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) is a research and policy nonprofit that discovers and promotes effective solutions to global poverty problems. IPA brings together researchers and decision-makers to design, rigorously evaluate, and refine these solutions and their applications, ensuring that the evidence created is used to improve the lives of the world’s poor.
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioral data.
The only requirement is you are smart, enthusiastic, and have an understanding of digital marketing. E.g:
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- Youtube Marketing etc.
N30,000 – N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Do not apply if you are not in Lagos
- Do not apply if you can not resume daily in our office at Victoria Island
- Do not apply if you are still an undergraduate