Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Digital marketing managers will work with the supporting teams (such as programmers…), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Create digital marketing campaigns.
- Ensure consistency in the brand messaging.
- Work with the sales team to coordinate marketing campaigns.
- Prepare emails and newsletters to send to current customers.
- Launch promotional offers and events to attract new customers.
- Optimize the business website to increase online traffic.
- Follow best practices for social media marketing on different platforms.
- Conduct regular audits for social media and website marketing performance.
- Maintain and monitor online listings across various e-commerce platforms.
- Track marketing metrics and analyze digital data to measure marketing success.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / MS Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent writing skills and verbal communication abilities
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Capable of identifying, attracting and engaging target audiences
- Up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing trends and developments
- Creative in devising informative, engaging and motivational digital campaigns
- Proven marketing experience on different digital platforms
- Experience with leading and managing social media marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of email, newsletters, push notification and display advertising campaigns
- Ability to use SEO, SEM and marketing databases for promotional purposes
- Understanding of landing pages optimization, user funnels and A/B testing
- Proficiency in using website analytics tools, ad serving tools and marketing software.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.