Eunisell Limited | Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- The Candidate will build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy for the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating, developing and identifying digital marketing strategies & opportunity to grow sales and drive traffic to our website and social media platforms.
- Plan and oversee the execution of all digital marketing initiatives, including email marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and social media marketing etc.
- Ensure all digital marketing deliverables and contents are in compliance with our brand strategy & relevant Standard Operating Manuals.
- Monitoring the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Achieving all set KPIs vis-a-vis Return on investment (ROI) for Digital Marketing activities
- Keeping tracks of, and utilizing latest trends, new platforms, best practices, and technologies in the chemical & energy sector to develop brand visibility and grow sales.
- Prepare contents and manage the digital marketing channels.
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports for management reviews.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, bulk sms, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Conduct research and interviews of industry professionals to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and incorporate their views in blogposts.
- Build and maintain an inbound marketing plan for the company.
- Generating quality and convertible or commercial leads for the sales team.
- Manage and oversee the digital marketing budget
- Research and forecast future sales and online performance trends
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Ensure that digital marketing contents have keywords and trending topics to drive traffic to the website
- Carry out graphics design when needed.
- Performing other work-related duties as assigned by management.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Candidates should possess an HND / Degree in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a digital Marketing Manager or similar positions
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS as well as basic design principles – UX/UI
- Good experience in word press/CMS as well as Marketing automation, SEO & CRM
- Good knowledge of website analytic tools, data analytics & querying
- Proven experience and knowledge of social media marketing, using various platforms
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Spreadsheet & slide decks.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Must be strategic, possess strong attention to detail, demonstrate good communication skills.
- Candidates are required to submit sample or links to their work portfolio.
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resumes to: email@example.com using the position applied as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.