A Travel Management Company Title: Digital Marketing Officer
- Responsible for managing all digital channels for the subsidiaries, creating advertising campaigns on promotions and generating leads while improving traffic to websites and other digital channels.
- Create and manage the digital media marketing strategy for each subsidiary focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
- Execution of social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, etc.) for each subsidiary.
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive the target audience to our sites and generate leads for each subsidiary.
- Engaging with our target audiences by sharing content, finding ways to grow the social platforms followership, and improve overall engagement with each subsidiary.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in digital advertising, social media, design tools and applications that drive engagement and conversions.
- Generating and sharing contents for each subsidiaries’ blog with top-ranking keywords ensuring the brand appears on the first page or rank top on Search Engines.
- Set up and optimize each subsidiary’s pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with clients.
- Conversant with Social/Digital Media platforms
- Indebt experience with website analytic tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Proficient knowledge of all social media channels and other digital tools
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.