Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer | Location: Lagos | Hazon Holdings
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
- The ideal candidate will expand the company’s brand presence by finding the target audience to distribute marketing content
- You will create and implement the marketing strategy using both offline and online methods to gain new customers
- The ideal candidate is both a self-motivated individual and a positive team player.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Keep updated on the latest trends in the digital advertising world
- Develop various online marketing strategies and integrate them into the company’s marketing system
- Create and publish original, high-quality content on the company’s website to drive traffic and acquire leads
- Develop and manage SMS and email-based marketing campaigns
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Evaluate important metrics that affect website traffic, service quotas and target audience
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Promote the company’s products and services in the digital space.
- Experience: 2-3 years in a similar role
- Academic qualification: B.Sc / HND in Marketing or related field
- Possess experience in managing advertising campaigns, like social media, email, marketing database, search engine optimization
- Possess high creativity with excellent analytical abilities
- Ability to identify target audiences
- Ability to devise engaging digital campaigns that can motivate, inform, and engage the audience
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Must have good organizational and time management skills
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.