Digital Marketing Officer | HT-Limited | Lagos
- Responsible for looking into the online marketing strategies for the organization
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns, and maintain and supply content for the company’s job portal
- Optimize content for the job portal and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, YouTube etc
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Content: Writing engaging content for a variety of audiences that is consistent with brand guidelines
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Email Marketing: Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns. Plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing our subscriber base and creating engaging, relevant content including testing to optimise results.
- Follow up leads from different media till payment is made
- Place an order and ensure complete delivery by the operations team
- Channel customer feedback appropriately
- Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance, using tools such as Google Analytics and others so that amendments and improvements can be made where appropriate
- Prepare daily, weekly and quarterly feedback such as tracking the website traffic flow and provide internal reports
- Executive key instructions as given by the head of functional unit
- Meet monthly and quarterly business targets as determined by management.
- Look out for the best deals for online payments (no fee or low fee substitutes)
- Knowledge and experience of using content management system (CMS) desirable
- Timely provide the information needed by other employees
Application Closing Date
Jun 4, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail