Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role is to provide high quality executive personal assistant and digital support to the Co-founder, Provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and marketing service.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Co-founder including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments,
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Write, review, edit, and update content for organisation websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms
- Conduct research to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions in alignment to the brand
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- Minimum of 2 years plus proven experience as a Digital Marketer
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, database marketing, email campaigns, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Solid understanding and experience running successful Advert (especially on Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Proficient with Word Press and Elementor page builder
- Excellent Google Analytics knowledge & channel marketing analytics
- Knowledge about content creation strategy and marketing.
- A high level of attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience using data from Questionnaires and Survey to determine customer behavior.
- The capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Knowledge of blockchain experience is a plus
- Excellent Research Skills
- Ability to pitch offers to the hungry market both physically and online.
N100,000 – N150,000 /Month.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the steps below:
- The Email subject “Application for The Role of Digital Marketing Assistant”
- Closing remark: provide your full name and phone number
- Attachment: Attach a Simple CV in respect to the Job.
- Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
- Do not apply if you need excess supervision or have never worked in this capacity previously.