Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer | Virgin-landmarts | Location: Ojo, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
Virgin-landmarts is a Nigerian real estate company headquartered in Lagos. Established to solve the dearth in global housing ownership as well adding value to individual and organization on a timely and consistent basis.
Our core business include Real Estate, Building construction with modern architectural design and property management. We are a team of highly skilled professionals, trained and equipped with the necessary tools to distinguish ourselves in the Real Estate industry.
- Daily posting and creation of awareness of the company products on all our social media platforms
- Collecting, dealing, and resolving customers’ complaints
- Creation of videos and skits for digital marketing on behalf of the company
- Designing and creation of very attractive and catchy contents for reviews on all our social media platforms
- Generate leads for the accompany through digital marketing
- Maintain and manage the company website on a regular basis
- Optimize the company website using keywords
- Plan and manage our social media platforms
- Identify the latest trends and technology affecting our industry
- Develop strategic ideas that will promote and create more awareness for the brand
- Track record of prospect visiting the company’s website
- Market and interact with the company’s customers
- Promote the company’s product in the digital space
- Work on SEO of the website pages
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 2 + years of experience in Digital marketing
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
- Incredible attention to details
- Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of content creation and management system
- Candidate must reside around Ojo, Mile 2, Festac Town, Egbeda, or Okokomaiko
Salary + Commission + Incentives + Bonuses
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the job title as the subject of their email.