Title: Digital Marketing Specialist | Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Type: Full-time | Mustard Stone Technologies Limited
Mustard Stone Technologies Limited is a provider of technological based solutions , business support and development for fintech, cryptocurrency products and services.
- To generate high quality leads to drive campaign
- To improve and optimize website ranking on search engines
- To drive marketing initiative to increase product visibility and marketing performance
- To gain greater insight into audience and maximizing the lifetime value of customers
- To contribute and convert ourmarketing goals to increasing revenue generation and bottom line.
- To optimize marketing sales funnel
- To provide inside to multichannel lead generation programs
Description / Responsibilities
- Provide key principles of user handling, such as appropriate criterion which meets marketing’s needs, how to bring users onboard and how to build a highly collaborative relationship with users and products
- Provide digital marketing campaign execution support for the marketing team including email landing pages, content syndication, display advertising, value paid search, and social media ads.
- Provides initial analysis of current and historical campaign data and/or user behavior and collaborates with other team members to provide recommendations to optimize lead campaigns for the purpose of increasing revenue.
- Manage the end-to-endimplementation of digital marketing campaigns, including strategy, planning, segmentation, execution, testing, deployment, analysis, and optimization.
- Implement lead scoring best practices to enable higher conversions of quality leads
- Compose raw report data for lead numbers, conversion data, trends, lead status reports, budgeted leads, and lead projections of assigned campaigns; collaborates with other team members on creating final report data presentations
- Review traffic performance of channels which includes utilization of testing and attribution tools; provides analysis to management and provides a final report of information to management or client.
- Develop, execute, and optimize digital campaigns via display ads, content syndication, paid search/AdWords, display/retargeting, and paid social advertising channels.
- Create data segmentation filters, groups, and distribution lists for campaigns, lead scoring and nurture programs.
- Attends assigned client meetings to gain an understanding of needs and campaign initiatives; takes the lead in developing digital marketing project plan; reviews project plans with marketing management; executes the project plan as assigned.
- Carry out CRO (Conversation Rate Optimization)and A/B testing(A/B is a model of comparing a new product/a new version of an existing product with different marketing strategy for optimal result)on automated marketing campaigns to maximize results
- Educate staff and serve as an internal expert on digital marketing to raise digital marketing literacy across the organization.
- Stay abreast of emerging trends and best practices and propose areas for growth in digital marketing.
- Candidate must have worked minimum of 2 years in a Fintech company or IT related company
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Candidate must have minimum of B Sc in either Media, Marketing, Digital marketing orrecognized certification in related field
- Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager
- Candidate must be between age 25 and 30 years old.
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as subject of the email.