Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist | Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria | Videojet Technologies, Inc
Videojet Technologies, Inc. is the global leader in the manufacturing of coding, printing and marking products. This high technology product prints variable information, such as expiration dates on grocery products, packaged goods, pharmaceuticals or catalogues. Our industry is pivotal in ensuring end users consume their food, beverage and pharmaceutical products’ safety. As the market share leader, we have operations in over 30 countries with 4,000 employees worldwide. A wholly owned subsidiary of Danaher Corporation ( www.danaher.com ), Videojet is the core of the $1 billion Product Identification Platform. We offer a results-oriented environment that is multicultural organisation that promotes both diversity and inclusion through the full organisation, team-cantered, customer focused and quality-focused, guided by the successful Danaher Business System. Working at Videojet, gives you access to a robust career development process and exciting opportunities.
Our Core Values
We empower creativity and ground-breaking thinking to help us uncover breakthrough solutions and accelerate the pace of innovation. We believe with conviction that diversity helps us uncover more powerful customer insights and ultimately creates an advantage in the markets we serve. And we would love to have you join us!
About The Role
The role will lead Videojet’s paid and organic search marketing efforts for Africa and will be based in Nigeria. Through in-depth analytics and working with cross-functional teams and external resources, you will develop and execute programs to increase inbound traffic and leads from the web. The Digital Marketing Specialist will bring new ideas to the table whilst pushing the boundaries of existing practices by demonstrating a ‘continuous improvement’ mind-set to grow the business in the most cost effective way. Working with both the local and global marketing teams, you will be team orientated while remaining versatile, open minded and be able to work autonomously when needed.
- Ensure the website content creates a first class customer experience, while supporting Videojet strategies and business priorities
- Lead SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to increase organic search visibility and ranking.
- Manage the development, implementation, monitoring, tracking and optimizing of PPC (Pay-Per-Click) campaigns such as Google AdWords. This includes identifying and tracking industry keywords and their popularity.
- Build and maintain AdWords landing pages, building content and structure that drives Click Through Rate and leads
- Drive impactful incremental revenue growth by generating high quality sales ready leads from new customers.
- Work closely with the sales teams to identify market requirements and trends in order to continuously tailor content to the specific needs of our customers.
- Create a social presence on social media including Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Lead e-mail campaigns and execution of digital and related marketing campaigns.
- Report & analyse on key performance indicators and find opportunities for improvement on a monthly basis.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Shown success in handling metrics and data and working in a quantified commercial environment
- Solid understanding of Search Engine Advertising/Search Engine Marketing including campaign creation and optimization
- Essential skills include AdWords, Analytics, Google Search Console and Microsoft Excel
- Experience with the following will be desirable: CRM Systems (Salesforce.com), SEO Optimization tools (Bright Edge, Conductor, SEM Rush, MOZ), Marketing Automation tools (Marketo), Analytics & Intelligence platforms
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need hardworking people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and build value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply