A Reputable Company | Job Title: Digital Marketing Strategist | Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website and lead the development of a digital strategy and services of the company.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns and manage the organization thought the structural and technological transformation.
- Utilise a range of techniques including paid search, PPC, Display Marketing, Social Media, and Email Development.
- Implement the social media strategy for the company on all social media platforms and interact with the leads generated in conjunction with the client relationship team.
- Manage line brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness through PPC, Display Marketing. Social Media, and Email Development.
- Be responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing campaigns and activities
- Evaluate customer research and competitor data.
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management and write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Cooperate with the web developers to make necessary changes in the website if necessary
- Perform keyword research in coordination with theÂ business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with the organizational goals.
- Oversee analytics projects to extract, manage, and analyze customer data from multiple applications, ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Apply statistics and data modeling to gain actionable business insights and boost customer productivity and revenue.
- Liaise with stakeholder both internally & externally to create new opportunities for the use of digital technologies.
- Identify new trends in the domestic staffing and recruitment space and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
- Proven 1-3 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Officer or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends, etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc / BA in Marketing or relevant field.
Application Closing Date
5th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.