Job Title: Digital Media Marketer | Location: Nationwide | Afridigitals Academy
Afridigitals Academy is a web solution and digital creative corporation. We are a crew of experts enthusiastic about what we do and our tradition of excellence is the predominant issue that separates us from other firms.
- The Digital media marketer will be responsible for representing the brand across social media channels. He/She will handle the role of developing strategies to optimize brand awareness as well as increasing sales of our services using the various social media channels.
- Reporting Relationships: Report to: Customer service manager and copy the CEO directly.
- Curating the brand’s social media channels
- Develop a weekly content calendar for the relevant social media platforms as well as optimal posting strategies
- Make social media posts in a timely manner
- Monitor, moderate and respond to comments from the audience
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns to drive engagement and -increase audience share
- Tracking and reporting of social media analytic.
Specification / Qualification
- Minimum of OND in any field,
- 2-5 years of work experience as a Digital Media Marketer.
- In-depth understanding of the organization’s business.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Good Management abilities.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Expertise in Instagram, Twitter, e-mail marketing, mobile marketing, SEO, content creation, blogging, Facebook and Linkedin.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.