Job Title: Digital Product Manager – Personalization & Loyalty | Location: Lagos | Vincintoire Limited
- As a Digital Product Manager – Personalization & Loyalty you will be responsible for developing the digital program vision/strategy and ensuring needs and expectations are met.
- This is an instrumental role in the oversight and execution of digital programs supporting several Digital programs (e.g., ExtraCare, weekly ad, etc.) that generate multi-million-dollar business value to the organization and touch millions of consumers.
- The Digital Product Manager is accountable for identifying customer needs, prioritizing program features, and guiding the general flow of work through the program.
- In order to perform the role, they are expected to collaborate very closely with other Product Managers, Product Owners, Release Train Engineers, UX, Legal, and Marketing in a scaled agile environment.а
Agile Release Train’s Vision, Strategy, and Roadmap Ownership and Development:
- Make decisions, in partnership with senior business leaders, on digital investments and priorities.
- Develop business cases, make recommendations and define success for Epics that are critical to driving value for strategic priorities
- Set and own product vision and roadmaps as well as provide subject matter expertise and guidance on the product strategy to scrum teams and leaders- Translate customer and business needs into short- and long-term product pipeline
- Assure that product strategy is followed by internal pilots to external launch
Program Backlog Ownership/Prioritization:
- Prioritize and align the efforts of agile product teams and epics/features associated with programs
- Own the program backlog, pricing, licensing, and return on investment
- Identify dependencies among teams
- Work closely with UX to deliver outstanding front-end web and mobile app experiences
- Work with RTEs, when roadblocks occur, to problem solve and develop mitigation plans
- Bring up risks and issues to program backlogEstablish feature acceptance criteria
Trend Monitoring and Customer Value Assessment:
- Research, interpret and communicate the internal voice of the customer
- Understand customer needs through excellent interaction with partners and by conducting customer and market research
- Perform industry research, as necessary, for competitive benchmarking and to support feature development
Releases and Program Increments:
- Define, set and drive program increment prioritiesRelease definition and release management
- Set and asset key goals and metrics
- 5+ years of experience, particularly in digital product management or digital product development 3+ years of experience in Agile processes, such as Scrum, Kanban, or the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Maintain strong relationships across key stakeholders and constituents
- Proven ability to deliver convincing business case recommendations to senior management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)Demonstrated collaborative style, with the ability to lead and influence diverse teams
- Experience in large Retail or Pharmacy
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of your email.