Digital Promoter | Location: Lagos | Vedic Lifecare Hospital
Vedic Lifecare Hospital is a multidisciplinary hospital that consists of a team of consultant specialists and surgeons. As a network hospital to Manipal Hospitals Bangalore, India, Vedic retains a wealth of clinical experience, impacting over 30 million lives since its inception till date. Our quest to expand healthcare through healing at Vedic, remains unwavering hence our ethical practices.
- We are searching for a driven, detailed-oriented Digital Promoter to produce high-quality outputs for our business.
- The content creator updates existing material, generates novel work, and identifies new ways to reach consumers. You should also contribute to the shaping of our stylistic guidelines.
- A successful content creator should focus on appealing consumer’s interest by creating engaging materials.
- Ultimately, the content creator should promote collaboration between internal stakeholders to ensure consistency in the organization outputs.
- Writing, reviewing, editing and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials and similar platforms
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, development and perceptions about the subject matter and then conceptualizing findings.
- Assisting the creative teams with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media handles to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives,complete tasks, identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metric
- Utilizing SEO method to increase site traffic
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- BSc in English, Marketing or a similar field
- Extensive experience in creating strong and engaging content
- A portfolio of applicable outputs
- An understanding of SEO best practices
- Excellent research, organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading and editing
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively
- The ability to to work efficiently without compromising quality and accuracy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “ Title” as the subject of the mail.