Digital Sales Manager | Lagos, NIGERIA | TDI Global
WE CAN (Women Empowerment and Community Advancement Network) is a one of its kind nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting and impacting women, youth and the community through community-based gender-sensitive well-crafted need-based programmes. Though we are in our first year, WE CAN prides in its innovative ideas/programmes and a highly competent Board of Trustees with over 100 years combined experience of international repute.Job Description
We are a top-rated digital learning and technology multinational institution with clients across the globe.
As part of our market expansion strategy, we are recruiting a very experienced Outbound/Inbound Sales Manager with hands-on experience from a top-performance environment.
You are passionate about achievement, excited about selling and have the mind, will and proven capacity to exceed targets.
You are an enthusiastic, self-starter person with a passion for selling is responsible for converting a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up.
You will own all leads and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve and exceed set growth target, appointment targets, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer needs/inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and carry out necessary documentation, assignment, and follow up of the leads.
- You must have experience converting large volume of leads to significant sales.
- Daily digital and phone prospecting and follow up for new business opportunities.
- Cultivate relationships to convert inbound leads to appointments and then to actual sales.
- Achieve growth targets, appointment targets, and revenue targets.
- Maintaining healthy database of prospects and clients and manage the CRM software.
- You are a “No Lead Attrition” Performer.
- 5+ years managerial experience in a high-performance environment.
- 3+ years of experience managing outbound/inbound in a digital products and target-driven carrying environment.
- Exceptional leadership skills that leverage the strength of the team and the company to achieve success and execution.
- Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, optimistic, confident and resilient.
- Skilled in all aspects of the sales cycle – comfortable prospecting and closing deals from lead generation.
- Experience analyzing monthly and weekly sales trends based on reports, metrics, KPI’s, and creating meaningful changes to affect positive results.
- Experience hiring and training new sales people.
- Track record of leading by example.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and CRM software.
- Experience selling into the learning and development space is required.
- Excellent with internet sales and business development tools, strategies and methods.
- Based on your initial individual performance, you will earn the right to hire into your team.
- As the digital Sales Manager, you will elevate the team to new heights in achieving monthly revenue targets while creating an environment that fosters across board top-performance. You will be responsible for identifying business opportunities and implementing the right solutions.
- Manage database of leads to ensure processes run smoothly and there is rigorous lead follow-up.
- Excellent user of CRM software.
- Work with prospects tightly to avoid their attrition or developing cold-feet.
- Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics.
- You will be part of a high-performance team with very decisive mind, principle-governed, shared leadership and quick and yet logical decision making.
Competitive within Learning Technology industry
Application Closing Date
Tuesday June 15, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply