Job Title: Digital Sales Manager | Location: Lagos | Vidoomy
Job Type: Full Time
Vidoomy – We are a company specialized in developing solutions to make video advertising more effective. Our technology allows advertisers to reach their target audience with innovative video ad formats and high-quality inventory across any device + 2500 publishers are working with Vidoomy.
- Vidoomy, Adtech specialized in Video Advertising with presence in more than 20 countries, looks for a Digital Sales Manager role in Lagos, Nigeria, to develop our company’s commercial operations.
- Having one of the highest growth rates in the market compared to similar companies, we want to continue this trend by betting on our team’s growth. Our technology is directly integrated over 2500 premium sites worldwide, receiving more than 600 million daily requests.
- With one of the highest growth rates in the market compared to similar companies, we want to continue this trend by betting on the growth of our teams.
- Our technology is directly integrated into +2500 premium sites around the world, receiving more than 600 million requests daily.
- We are looking for profiles with AMBITION, MOTIVATION and EXPERIENCE, wanting to be part of a GLOBAL SUCCESS project and in full growth, which translates into a professional challenge from all points of view.
- Manage a large client and media agencies portfolio
- Develop sales strategies
- Achieve monthly sales goals
- Effectively create value selling in business negotiations
- Identify new opportunities to leverage business and relationships
- Attend weekly meetings/presentations with agencies to discuss client´s campaigns schedules
- Advise clients and create brand loyalty
- Negotiate Sales contracts.
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline for the business
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals and increase incremental revenue
- Demonstrable experience in a digital ad sales position
- English fluency is a MUST
- Demonstrable experience in Digital Advertising & Programmatic
- Demonstrable networking within all the major local advertising & media agencies
- Strong prospecting, selling, monitoring, negotiation, closing and reporting skills
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital, video advertising and programmatic industry
- Active portfolio of clients in Media Agencies and Advertisers
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital, video advertising and programmatic market
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced company
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.