Job Title: Digital User Support Specialist
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Department: Marketing & Communication
Employment Type: Full-Time
Minimum Experience: Entry Level
- The Digital User Support Specialist will be responsible for managing and supporting users across web, social media, and digital communities so that they have the best experience with us.
- This person will work closely with members of the Marketing team to anticipate, resolve, and excite our online community and users via channels like social media, email, blogs, mobile app, website, etc.
- Provide mind-blowing service to our users through excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Support content ideation and creative story telling across traditional and online/social media.
- Thorough tracking and reporting of user trends to support data driven decision
- Manage user support enquiries across chat, emails, tickets, etc.
- Support revenue growth through relevant product recommendations, cross sell or upsell.
- Required: 1 year experience in social media management or user support.
- Required: Writing and oral communication skills
- Preferred: Marketing/contact center/communications experience
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Are a creative, out-of-the-box thinker who can balance business & creative objectives.
- Can learn quickly, want to grow and are passionate about achieving excellence.
- Have impeccable communication skills and are abreast of consumer trends and social media culture.
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Do not enjoy social media, content creation and interacting with people.
- Work best in hierarchical settings and require constant direction.
- Are comfortable with ‘good enough’.
What’s in it For You
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people.
- You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online