Title: Diving Operations Support Engineer | Location: Port Harcourt, River | Ezion-Geber Energy Limited (EZION)
Ezion-Geber Energy Limited (EZION) a Nigerian company established as an Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Construction (EPIC) Company in the Oil and Gas Sector of the Nigerian Economy. The company can boldly ride on over 30 years combined experiences of her key personnel and the understanding of the procurement process in Nigeria.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define and prepare detailed underwater scope works for the Flex Joint and upcoming projects.
- Review, contribute to, and approve Contractor submitted detailed diving procedures, work packs and all other diving project related documentation.
- Promote and develop a safety and environmental awareness culture with ROV and Dive support contractors.
Qualifications & Experience
- Tertiary Education at a technical level (e.g. HNC, HND, Degree or M.Sc)
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- BOSIET / FOET and current Offshore Medical Certificate
- Qualified to travel offshore
- Diving and ROV operations experience and knowledge across Subsea inspection, repair and maintenance experience.
Application Closing Date
4:00pm, 13th April, 2021.
14th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter along with Resume, CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.
- Interview Location: Plot 34 East / West Road, Rumuodara, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
- Call +234-9066054438, +234-80356661195 for direction
- Applicants are to come with original copies of certificates for sighting.