Job Title: Document Controller | Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas | Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
- IDD focal point reviews and if request is valid, assigns request to an analyst
- Analyst contact vendors for relevant documents (corporate documents/in country statutory documents)
- Corporate documents review for completeness. Screening request is generated for screening by the Group screening service team on receipt of the GSS report, stores report in SharePoint along with the site visit report
- Vendor banding based on rating from GSS and relevant in country documents
- Request is initiated via the eIDD by the line
- Initiate JMP for all site visits in and outside base.
- Writes post-site visit report and stores and in the SharePoint in the vendors folder
- Receive BID instruction
- Communicate actions taken to C&A leadership. Apply recommended sanctions as advised by the BID Receive request/recommendation for IDD waiver
- Establish the specifics and the facts in relation to company policy, contract threshold and business continuity needs
- Correspond with E&C and any other action parties.
- Communicate the decision to the request originator
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in document control role
- A Bachelor’s degree in relevant Engineering discipline.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years – 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in relevant Engineering discipline.
- Experience: Minimum Experience 5 Year
- Other experience: Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role in the oil and gas sector
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply