Location: Lagos Job Title: Documentation Officer
Joy Type: Full Time
- Ensure that all required documents are obtained and filed off accordingly.
- Plan and supervise obtaining necessary documents
- Handle all documentation for tender, bids, procurement etc.
- Ensure the integrity of documents.
- Storage cataloging of documents.
- Attend pre-tender meetings and generate reports
- Source for new projects and explore opportunities
- Actively contribute to the development and implementation of all rules and procedures governing tendering and contract processes ensuring compliance with internal and governmental controls and regulations.
- Ensure all relevant documentation for bid proposals is complete and accurate
- Supervise the tender process from the pre-qualification stage through to the final bid submission, award of contract and engagement close out.
- Collate and ensure proper documentation within the tendering and contract process.
- Research for new documentation necessary to the business operations.
- Preparation of tenders for new projects
Skills and Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND in Statistics or Economics discipline, with a logistics background
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Candidates must have good organizational skills.
- Candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Paykobo.com is a leading e-commerce retailer that is into manufacturing, marketing and sales of data card and sales of wide ranges of technology products. Also, helps customers with sourcing technology requirements from all over the world.