Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Documentation Verification Agent
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Reviewing all required documents against preset criteria regarding approval
- Verification of expected customer’s addresses
- Submission of verified customer’s addresses within the stipulated turnaround time (TAT)
- Ensure accurate data on customer addresses verified.
- To conduct physical visit to customer’s business and/or residential addresses for verification
- Ascertain the authenticity of certain facts
- Preparation of verification feedback report upon conclusion of verification.
- Responsible for preparing, scanning and validating of documents into verification systems
- Carry out other deliverables as assigned by Team Lead
- B.Sc / HND in related discipline
- Proven experience in credit assessment or similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Sound analytical skills
- Able to work with a team
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Strong decision making skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email with a copy of their CV to: [email protected]
The subject of the email should be the role applying for. Note: Multiple application will be disqualified.