Latest domino stores jobs vacancies in Nigeria October 2023
From humble beginnings as a single pizza restaurant in 1960, founded by two visionary brothers, Domino’s Pizza today has become the recognized world leader in pizza delivery. Eat’N’Go Limited is the master franchisor behind Domino’s Pizza Nigeria.
Domino’s Pizza served over 500 million pizzas last year worldwide. Our delivery people drive more than 10 million miles every week to bring you the best pizza we can make. We operate over 11,000 pizza places in more than 80 countries dedicated to providing great tasting pizza for carryout or delivered to your door. How did we become such a powerhouse of pizza delivery? Let’s look.
The company was founded in 2012 in Nigeria and was the first company to bring world-class pizza into Nigeria. At Domino’s Pizza Nigeria we have been dedicated to making and delivering great pizza with high-quality ingredients from the start. In addition, we are constantly updating and improving our pizza menu.
Jobs at Domino Stores Recruitment
October 3, 2023
Internal Audit Officer
December 19, 2022
Location: Sabo, Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Requirements and Responsibilities
- The successful candidate shall assist in developing an overall audit strategy, the company’s risk assessment process and Internal Audit’s own assessment of risk.
The Auditor would be required to carry out work in the following areas:
- Develop annual audit plan and coordinate audit activities.
- Perform audits for business operations, finances, compliance with policies and procedures.
- Oversee audit planning and reporting activities according to established policies.
- Supervise audit team to ensure quality and on-time delivery.
- Evaluate performance of audit staff and provide appropriate feedback.
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions
- Coordinate with team to review audit findings.
- Prepare reports with audit findings and recommendations.
- Assist in developing budgets and timelines for upcoming audits.
- Evaluate current audit procedures and recommend improvements.
- Evaluate and enhance internal controls to improve operational efficiency
- Communicate audit status to management on regular basis.
- Discuss with management about audit observations, recommendations and actions to be taken.
- Analyze and resolve audit issues in a timely fashion.
- Applicants must have a good University Degree in Accounting.
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in an Audit Firm or structured retail organization.
- Professional audit certifications is a plus.
- Demonstrate technical abilities in select areas (audit, accounting, regulatory, compliance, etc.)
- Good analytical, interpersonal, time management, research, and communications skills.
- Must be able to effectively work with new and changing situations including new industry regulations; where there may not always be a readily apparent solution
- Must be able to view controls issues and concerns from the perspective of the Audit Committee and Senior Management
- Must be capable of presenting results to senior management.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suites, Quick Books and Tally Accounting packages.
Demonstrable Skills and Technical Competence:
- Interested applicants must be of high integrity. Possess good communication and interpersonal skills. Be able to deliver timely and quality audit reports.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF or MS Word format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
October 19, 2022
Domino Stores LimitedJob Title: IT Officer Location: Sabo, Yaba – LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Details Configure and deploy new and refurbished workstations, laptops and peripheral equipment. Install, troubleshoot, repair, update and maintain… Read more here
Information Technology (IT) Officer at Domino Stores Limited
August 5, 2022
Domino Stores Limited Job Title: Information Technology (IT) Officer Location: Sabo – Yaba, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description The Information Technology personnel reports to the Business Managers, manages and provides hardware… Read more here
Account Supervisor at Domino Stores Limited
August 2, 2022
Domino Stores Limited Job Title: Account Supervisor Location: Sabo, Yaba, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Responsibilities Handling of budgets and budgeting processes Handle all regulatory & statutory compliance issues Analyze and review budgets… Read more here
Food & Beverage Supervisor at Domino Stores Limited
August 2, 2022
Domino Stores Limited Job Title: Food & Beverage Supervisor Location: Sabo, Yaba – LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description We are looking for an ambitious and hardworking Food & Beverage Supervisor to… Read more here
Housekeeping Officer at Domino Stores Limited
August 2, 2022
Domino Stores Limited Job Title: Housekeeping Officer Location: Sabo-Yaba, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description Answer immediately to request from guests. Replace used amenities in guest rooms. Provide clean linens and terry… Read more here
Internal Audit Officer at Domino Stores Limited
July 6, 2022
Domino Stores Limited Job Title: Internal Audit Officer Location: Sabo, Yaba, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Requirements and Responsibilities The successful candidate shall assist the Internal Auditor in developing an overall audit strategy,… Read more here