Latest domino stores jobs vacancies in Nigeria December 2021
- Assistant Store Manager
From humble beginnings as a single pizza restaurant in 1960, founded by two visionary brothers, Domino’s Pizza today has become the recognized world leader in pizza delivery. Eat’N’Go Limited is the master franchisor behind Domino’s Pizza Nigeria.
Domino’s Pizza served over 500 million pizzas last year worldwide. Our delivery people drive more than 10 million miles every week to bring you the best pizza we can make. We operate over 11,000 pizza places in more than 80 countries dedicated to providing great tasting pizza for carryout or delivered to your door. How did we become such a powerhouse of pizza delivery? Let’s look.
- Snakes In Toilet Bowl: How They Get In, Safety And Preventive MeasuresThe toilet is usually a safe and most relaxing place for man, going by recent events it is somewhat gradually becoming a source of worry and a death trap. Over the last couple… Read more »
The company was founded in 2012 in Nigeria and was the first company to bring world-class pizza into Nigeria. At Domino’s Pizza Nigeria we have been dedicated to making and delivering great pizza with high-quality ingredients from the start. In addition, we are constantly updating and improving our pizza menu.
Job Title: Assistant Store Manager | Location: Ikorodu, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time | Domino Stores
- Directs store operations including retail operations, customer service, managing employees, property management, security management and control, administration and sales.
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff.
- Assess local Markets conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Develop financial objectives and business plans. Meet goals and metrics.
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel through training, coaching, development and motivation.
- Ensure adherence to set standards, Procedure and policies.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Responsible for maintaining an acceptable gross profit, proper inventory management and reporting of store activities.
- Responsible for achieving a greater sales increase over the previous year in sales.
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits, etc
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- MUST have minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to Details and Numerical Skills.
Demonstrable Skills and Technical Competence:
- Interested applicants must be of high integrity. Possess good communication and interpersonal skills. Be able to deliver task in a timely and quality manner.
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF or Word format as attachment to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Interested candidates should be residents of Ikorodu.
- Snakes In Toilet Bowl: How They Get In, Safety And Preventive MeasuresThe toilet is usually a safe and most relaxing place for man, going… Read more »
- Online Photography – Simple Steps To Make Money From Digital PhotographyThe internet has an extraordinarily large number of photographic artists keen on making… Read more »