Latest jobs vacancies at Don Quester Consulting November 30, 2022.
Don Quester Consulting is a Management Consulting Organization. We offer bespoke interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational performance. Our customized solutions are focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and express possibilities.
Don Quester Consulting Recruitment
November 30, 2022.
August 29, 2022
Don Quester ConsultingJob Title: Graduate Trainee (Mechanical) Location: Lekki, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description Ability to understand project requirements, support project and bidding team and complete all duties assigned by the… Read more here
Retail Store Cashier (Phone Shop)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Qualifications and Requirement
- Applicant should have a minimum of OND in Accounting, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or any relevant field with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a cashier is an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of sales and marketing processes and strategies.
- Excellent knowledge of google suites, excellent communication, interpersonal skills and basic accounting knowledge is important.
Job Competency Requirements
- Ability to support customers at the point of sale and handle customer returns, refunds, and exchanges at the register to maintain a friendly work attitude.
- Ability to finish regular sales transactions in cash and transfers, issue invoices and receipts, and guarantee the integrity and accurate cash handling.
- Ability to add on sales and describe technical information regarding phones through selling techniques to promote salesmanship and reach store sales goals.
- Ability to receive and process payments as per standard procedures and respond to routine customer billing issues.
- Ability to record all necessary information in the record book e.g. transaction amount, money received and type of products sold, etc.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2022.
Method of Applicaion
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for an interview.