Latest jobs vacancies at Dragnet SolutionsSeptember 28, 2022
Dragnet Solutions Limited was incorporated in 2005 but became fully operational in 2007. Dragnet is now established as having the most advanced technology; our decade-plus years in business confirms us as the most experienced in terms of track record.Over the years, we have continued to reaffirm our position as the topmost firm in Nigeria when it comes to the deployment of computer-based screening tests. The fact that our technology is being adopted by many ‘world class’ organizations spanning every sector of the Nigerian economy is a major testament to our claims.
Dragnet Solutions Limited is broadly regarded as the leading provider of Computer Based Testing (CBT) solutions in Nigeria, having successfully conducted test campaigns in 66 test centers across 32 States and the Federal Capital territory.
We also have a network of Test Centers overseas; in the United States of America, the United Kingdom and South Africa where we have seamlessly run our campaigns. With efficient IT solutions in world-class vacancies technology, verification, corporate credentials authentication, scholarship and bursary management, education and career resource tools that fits, we basically give you the ability to assess competency needs as no one else can. We offer a leading-edge range of tools that meet your requirements and ultimately deliver on your organisational goals.
Dragnet Recruitment and Jobs
September 28, 2022.
AUGUST 3, 2022
Dragnet Solutions Limited Job Title: Accountant Location: Lagos Job… Read more here
AUGUST 3, 2022
Dragnet Solutions Limited Job Title: Business Development Executive… Read more here
Help Desk Officer
Job Title: Help Desk Officer | Dragnet Solutions | Location: Nigeria
- We are currently seeking to recruit a Help-Desk Officer who will be responsible for, handling incoming and outgoing mail and correspondence to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems.
- To be able to answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking assistance through chat, email, or phone
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Prepare activity report
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Training other staff members on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
- B.Sc in any discipline from any reputable University
- Minimum of one (1) experience in a Customer Care role
- Great Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Good conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Positive attitude
- Accurate reporting skills
- Great attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Good organization and listening skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools especially in Excel.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online