Job Title: Driver | A reputable School | Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
- A high school diploma with 5-10 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and driving license to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.