Job Title: Driver | Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited | Location: Lagos
Reports To: Head, Administration Unit
Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an innovative financial institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services. The bank was incorporated in 2008 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a microfinance bank.
- Drive company vehicles to pick up or drop employees
- Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient
- Ensure that assigned vehicles are always clean and in good condition. Necessary maintenance such as washing and /or cleaning of assigned vehicles shall be done and scheduled properly for the convenience of staff.
- Responsible for the routine check-up of the vehicles, such as motor oils, brake function, water, lights and tire condition.
- Observe strict company rules, regulations, policies and directives.
- Must strictly observe Traffic Rules and Regulation and maximum speed limit as prescribed by the National Road Traffic Regulation & Lagos state traffic law
- Park the assigned vehicles at the specified parking lot in the office.
- Must monitor expiration and renewal of his driver’s license without causing any inconvenience to the company’s schedule
- Minimum of SSCE qualification.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a structured organisation.
- Strict adherence to traffic rules and regulations.
- Must be neat and well-groomed
- Must have a working knowledge of vehicle safety and control systems.
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email