Cypress Leasing and Investments Nigeria Limited – We are an Asset Finance company primarily in the bspecialists in project finance for a wide range of projects. Our specialist teams are experienced in project financing across a range of industries including, energy, oil, and gas, transportation and aviation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Driver
Job Description / Key Perfomance Indicators
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both inside and outside parts of the vehicle. Ensure vehicles are thoroughly washed/ cleaned anytime your employer is getting on the vehicle.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure the engine oil, brake fluid, tires and water are all at the required level every day of the week.
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer.
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the supervisor/employer.
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor/employer.
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code. You are expected to be clean, tidy, well presented and business- like in your appearance at work. White or blue shirt on black or blue trousers with proper shoes. No slippers.
- You are expected to maintain a high level of personal hygiene at all times and failure to do so is totally unacceptable and sanction able. Body and mouth odours should be addressed by being freshly showered and the use of deodorants and mouth wash before the start of a working day.
- Obey all traffic rules and regulations at all times. Do not face oncoming traffic on a one-way street. Do not make illegal turns. Do not run a red light. Maintain consistent speed. Do not go over required speed limits. Ensure car doors are properly locked in transit and when parked.
- Ensure your driver’s license and vehicle particulars are always up-to date.
- Interested candidates must possess a current drivers licence.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2020.