Job Title: Company Driver
- Drive the staff to clients places.
- The car should be serviced on time by conducting periodic checks.
- Ensure the car is refueled when it is required.
- The vehicle should be in clean condition all the time.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of SSCE.
- Minimum of Three years’ work experienced as a Driver.
- A Valid Driver’s Licence and a good driving record.
- Good knowledge of Lagos Route, its environment and part of Ogun State (Otta, Ewekoro etc.)
- Office Location: Ajah
- The applicant must reside in these areas Langbasa, Badore or Addo Road, Ajah.
- N60,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
4th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a soft copy of their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
About Company Driver at First Electric Power and Automation Services Limited
FirstElectric is a leader in the sustainable energy industry in Nigeria. Founded in May 2019 in Lagos, Nigeria, First Electric’s vision is to drive wide adoption of sustainable energy solution across Sub-Saharan Africa. Since inception, it has quickly gained a reputation for delivering competitive solutions to customers by deploying state of the art solutions at affordable prices.