Job Title: Driver | Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers |Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) | Employment Type: Full-time
Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) is Catholic boarding secondary school in Port Harcourt, Nigeria for boys and girls. Open to all, Christians and non-Christians, it is owned and run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). It was opened in 2013 in memory of 60 students of Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja, Nigeria who died in Sosoliso plane crash of 10 December 2005. JMC provides a well-rounded education in terms of conscience, competence, commitment and compassion.
- The driver will drive coaster bus and other small vehicles in a safe and courteous manner.
- He will be Cleaning and washing vehicles as required.
- Performs any other duty that may be assigned to him.
- Over and above all, every staff of Jesuit Memorial College is a role model for the students.
- Qualification: O’level and vehicle license.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years in the role.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application, CV, scanned copies of their credentials to the “Human Resources Manager” via: [email protected] and cc to the “Principal” via: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Hard copies of the above mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate:
Jesuit Memorial College,
Elipokwudo Road, Mbodo Aluu,
Port Harcourt-Rivers State.