Job Title: Driver | Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited is the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for over 5 years and we have 5 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
- To take our clients on inspections to our various sites across Lagos.
- To take responsibility for the care and maintenance of car/bus put in your care.
- Perform customer service courtesies, including assisting passengers in getting in and out of the vehicle.
- Report highway safety hazards noted in route.
- Promptly report any delays due to breakdowns, weather or traffic conditions or other emergencies, or in the event of irregularities relating to the job
- Maintain records and documents required for compliance with local, state and federal government and other regulatory authority regulations
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures, and comply with all federal, state and local regulations for the safe and legal operation of a motor vehicle
- Ensure professional representation of the company in all ramifications, through responsible driving and appearance.
- Must have had 4-7 year experience in driving
- SSCE / GCE / NECO Certification.
- Must be able to work on weekends.
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] kindly state the job title using it as the subject for the mail.
Note: Applications sent after this date will not be attended to. Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements.