Job Title: Driver | Synapse Services | Location: Abuja | Reports to: Admin Manager
- The Driver will assist the company with all transport-related duties and will be responsible for conveying staff of the organization, materials and equipment to and fro where they may be needed in a timely manner.
- Safely transporting company staff and various products to and from specified locations
- Plan travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventive maintenance where necessary
- Keep the company vehicle clean and properly maintained
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometers spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with road safety rules and regulations as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report damage, accident or injuries to management.
Requirements and Experience
- Proven work experience as a driver in a corporate organization
- No recent driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffics, weather conditions etc.)
- Ability to drive long hours and occasional travels
- Good knowledge of
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Drivers who reside in the mainland will be preferable
- Valid driving license
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.