Latest job vacancies at DTNL Pharmaceuticals
DTNL Pharmaceuticals is a reputable pharmaceutical distribution company in Nigeria with wide range of pharmaceutical products. We have been in the market for over 20 years.
Jobs at DTNL Pharmaceuticals Recruitment
January 31, 2023
October 27, 2022
DTNL Pharmaceuticals Job Title: Regional Medical Sales Manager – Pharmaceutical Products (West & North) Locations: Abuja, Kano, Lagos and OyoEmployment Type: Full-time Job Overview We are looking for an experienced and… Read more here
October 27, 2022
DTNL Pharmaceuticals | Job Title: HR and Administration Manager Location: Onitsha, AnambraEmployment Type: Full-time Job Summary We are looking for an experienced and thorough HR and Administration Manager to ensure our… Read more here
Medical Sales Representative – Pharmaceutical Products
Locations: Lagos / Ogun, Ekiti, Osun, Oyo, Ondo, Abia, Kano and Anambra
- We seek the services of an energetic, vibrant young person for the position of Medical Sales Representative, MSR in eight (8) different territories in Nigeria.
- As a medical sales representative, you’ll sell our company’s products, which include medicines, prescription drugs and medical equipment, to a variety of customers including General Practitioners (GPs), hospital doctors, pharmacists, nurses, wholesale and retail pharmaceutical drugs store.
- You’ll work strategically to increase the awareness and use of our many company’s pharmaceutical and medical products.
- As part of your role you will have to meet sales targets and will answer queries and provide advice on the products you sell.
- You may also have to make presentations and organize group events for healthcare professionals, as well as working with contacts on a one-to-one basis.
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling
- Make presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector
- Organize conferences for doctors and other medical staff
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
- Win new customers, as well as develop long-term relationships with existing ones
- Meet and, if possible, exceed sales targets, regularly monitoring your business plans to make sure you achieve this
- Keep up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpret, present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or a Medical related field like Microbiology and Biochemistry, Marketing, Business Administration / Management, Communications, Medical Office Management or a related field is preferred.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Valid driver’s license.
- Proven medical sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology and regulatory requirements.
- Strong demonstrated knowledge and understanding of healthcare industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent organizational and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Minimum of three (3) year with proven experience in similar sales environment.
- Attractive and negotiable monthly salary.
- Pay is supplemented by bonuses or performance-related pay and you can achieve high earnings if you’re successful in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title and prefered Location as the subject of the mail (Example: Medical Sales Reps – Kano).