Latest jobs vacancies at Duchess International Hospital September 28, 2022
Duchess International Hospital, situated in the heart of Lagos, is a 100-bed, fully ensuite oasis of premium medical care, delivering high-quality clinical services for a wide range of speciality and subspecialty areas. Our goal is to provide the best experience for patients by delivering excellence in healthcare with a personalised touch of hospitality; we want to become one of the most trusted healthcare partners on the African continent.
September 28, 2022. Occupational Health Nurse
- Keep track of developments and evidence as it emerges and advising the necessary authorities.
- Support the development of long term plans in liaison the SMT, incident manager, other consultants and clinicians.
- Provide advice and support in the area of correct skill mix training requirements for clinical and non-clinical staff employed. ·
- Support the Quality Assurance Department to develop short-, medium- and long-term plans for the immunization program,
- Health and Safety Programs and Training. ·
- Advise the leadership team on essential training and continuous prevention protocols to ensure effective protection of staff and patients.
- Ensure that the occupational procedures, protocols and policies developed together with the clinical/nonclinical teams, ensuring compliance and reporting of lack of compliance. ·
- The necessary equipment and materials are in place to ensure the Health and Safety of Staff. ·
- Staff are appropriately skilled and trained to in HSE activities ·
- Participate in the Patient and risk management Program in the Facility, conducting the necessary procedures and process and reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.