Duplo Job Recruitment for Social Media Specialist
Job Title: Social Media Specialist | Duplo | Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This is a unique opportunity. You’ll have the responsibility and resources to take a significant part in the creation of a paradigm-changing product that will impact millions.
What You Will Do:
- As a Social Media Specialist at Duplo, you’ll get to work with our marketing team to help develop brand awareness about our company through social media.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- B.Sc in Communications, Marketing or Public Relations.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent copywriting, editing and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online