Job Title: E-commerce Merchandiser / Business Development | Bizpool AfricaLocation: Abuja
Bizpool Africa – Our client in the Education Technology Industry .
- The Merchandiser/Business Development Executive is holistically responsible for an innovative, tech savvy and communication organisation.
- This role necessitates a well ground knowledge of the workings of the company know howand how to effectively convey what what the company does to potential clients as well as drive patronage.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for developing innovative ideas and strategy for Market penetration
- Responsible for building product lines in line with customer’s demand
- Product line development in terms educational service offered
- Ensure quality dialogue during customer enquiry
- Creating and organizing promotion campaigns
- Effectively communicate the company values and services to intending clients
- Build trustworthy relationship with all existing and potential clients
- Work closely with the website manager and digital marketer in order to stay current with online product selection, remove expired promotions and holiday items.
- Constantly update and monitor the website,
- Meet and engage with community development organizations to partner with the company in achieving free and accessible education for the less privilege
- Write convincing and well structure proposals clients.
- Manage service enquiry and service delivery
- Follow trends in the education sector
- Constantly update students of admission and scholarship opportunities
- See through and follow up student-councilor pairing as well as student-tutor pairing and ensure service expected is delivered.
Skills and Job Requirements
- B.Sc in Marketing, Economics or any related course
- At least Minimum 2 years experience in a merchandiser or related position
- Basic knowledge of e-commerce
- Excellent communication and client relationship skills
- Excellent writing skills and use of Microsoft packages
- Great liaising people management skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to multitask and work under minimal supervision
- Great Marketing and client poaching skills
- Result oriented
- Knowledge of Education legal rules and guidelines
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter on your understanding of this role and a CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.