Title: E-Fraud Investigator | Location: Nigeria | Guaranty Trust Bank
Job Type: Full Tme
Industry: Financial Services
Reporting Line: Head, Electronic Fraud Desk
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote dIvoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda and the United Kingdom.
- Monitoring of E-transactions across all channels
- Investigation/Resolution of all e-transaction complaints and accurately document all actions taken on a case
- Fact finding engagement with internal and external stakeholders
- Identifying system improvements to prevent fraudulent activities.
- Interactions with other banks and FINTECHs
- Management of fraud database
- Rendition of fraud and BVN returns
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CFE / CISA qualification is an added advantage.
- 3 years banking experience
Competencies / Skills:
- Good communication and writing Skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of E-payment systems and trends
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Time Management.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply