Eat ‘N’ Gor Nigeria Limited | Title: Internal Auditor (QSR) | Location: Wuse II, Abuja, Nigeria | Type: Full-time
Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
The Internal Auditor is responsible for carrying out yield analysis to check standard and review sales for completeness and accuracy:
- Review all expenditure for approval and authorization
- Review sales for completeness and accuracy
- Check lodgments & takings for accuracy
- Highlight variances & identify reasons
- Follow up actions to be taken on variances between takings & lodgments.
- Waste Management Evacuation review
- Scrutinize records for proper documentation
- Flag up for correction where deviation from Standard are observed
- Carry out stock count & reconcile differences.
- Inventory confirmation and reconciliation
- Review all inventories & ensure value is received for all procurement
- Review diesel monthly report for Accuracy of consumption (Quantity & Value)
- Ensure assets movement are documented
- Genuine maintenance cost (Servicing & Repairs)
- Review of Septic Tank evacuation & Payments.
- Budget performance review and variance analysis
- Inspection of Approved site location
- Review of Site Analysis & Survey
- Conduct system audit of records, sales transaction, lodgements
- Carry out an investigation when necessary & generate report.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Possession of ACA and or CISA would be an advantage
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in the field; preferably QSR
- Proficiency in Excel; ERPs.
- High Integrity, Utmost confidentiality level
- Good analytical skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.