Latest job vacancies at Eazzyy Mart
Eazzymart is an ultramodern supermarket located in Lekki Phase One . We sale all groceries and everyday items,fashion make-up,fresh fruits and other household items. We make shopping eazzy and seamless.
Jobs at Eazzyy Mart Recruitment
January 30, 2023
October 14, 2022
Job Title: Cashier | Eazzyy Mart Location: Lekki, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description Daily cleaning and maintenance of the checkout stations and other front end equipment to ensure that they are… Read more here
October 14, 2022
Eazzyy MartJob Title: Sales Associate Location: Lekki, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description Daily cleaning and maintenance of the checkout stations and other front end equipment to ensure that they are kept… Read more here
October 14, 2022
Eazzyy MartJob Title: Call Centre Agent Location: Lekki, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls promptly Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and… Read more here
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of the checkout stations and other front end equipment to ensure that they are kept in full working order at all times and all faults (if discovered) are to reported immediately to superiors.
- Ensure checkouts equipment are kept neat and tidy at all times and spillages are cleaned up immediately.
- Ensure that all checkout stations ancillary devices-such as POS; scanners; price display attachments etc. are in good/working condition:
- Maintain the stock and availability of checkout station’s consumables such as shopping bags; thermal roll; printer roll; availability of small denominations for use as change.
- Ensure products presented by customers are properly handled to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Crosschecking items presented for purchase by customer to see that they are in good condition.
- Scanning all the items presented for purchase by the customer.
- Ensure each customer’s trolley/basket is emptied before communicating the total amount to the customer.
- Communicate the amount to the customer.
- Processing various forms of tender e.g. cash, cheques, debit card, gift vouchers presented by the customer as means of payment.
- Conduct security checks and confirm the quantity/amount of means of tender presented by customer.
- Communicate all issues arising from the completing above to superiors, issues as non-clarity on tender; doubtfulness of authenticity of tender; POS approval problem;
- Notify superiors of issues of customers’ proposition of alternative/non-popular/unacceptable ways/means of payment.
- Tender offered: Ensure accurate and complete information is provided by the customer at all times.
- Read and understand all details and instructions on vouchers and coupons presented by customers and process according to store procedures.
- Always enter tender details received correctly into the register.
- Follow end of shift procedures by being properly logged out; evacuate and verify all tenders, receipts, coupons and other items from your billing station.
- Remit all takings to strong-room according to the store’s procedure and policy and verify same with the strong-room accountant or any other person so designated.
- Ensure float and daily takings balance.
- Cashiers relations and friends purchases to referred to other check-out stations.
- Communicate to superiors all item code complaints/errors
- All Front-End Merchandising display are clean and well-arranged at all times.
- Maintain a safe workstation at all times in compliance with the store’s safety procedures and policy.
- No personal belonging-except management approved ones, is brought to the checkout area.
- To ensure that all tenders, bills, monies collected are secured at the checkout station before proceeding on break or leaving your checkout station for any purpose.
- To ensure that the monetary box allocated is kept properly under key and lock and same kept at the designated place according to store policy.
- To be responsible for all variance recorded after the conclusion of daily transactions.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.