Latest jobs vacancies at EdFin Microfinance Bank January 29, 2023
EdFin Microfinance Bank is the first specialized bank for education in Nigeria. The bank which is dedicated solely to funding the education eco-space in Nigeria aims to positively disrupt the standard and quality of education in Nigeria, by providing the much-needed financial resources and services to the education sector.
Jobs: EdFin Microfinance Bank Recruitment
January 29, 2023.
January 23, 2023
EdFin Microfinance Bank Job Title: Finance Intern Location: LagosEmployment Type: Contract Job Description Daily processing of Payment Voucher and Journal Voucher. Daily Supervision and processing of Petty Cash payment. Reconciliation of… Read more here
Administrative / Front Desk Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Responsible for obtaining program supplies, procurements and services in the most cost-efficient manner.
- Coordinates contract bidding in line with bank procedures and policies
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g. electricians and other artisans).
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.).
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Relate with vendors and keep their records.
- Cordially attend to customers and visitors.
- Attend to client calls, enquiries and incoming mails/calls
- Manage logistics, outgoing and incoming mails.
Qualifications / Experience
- 1st Degree in any discipline.
- Master’s an added advantage or professional qualification.
- 3 years minimum Proven experience as an administration officer/manager.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with all employees.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making capability.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:[email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.