eHealth Africa Jobs in Nigeria [1 new vacancy]
Latest jobs vacancies at eHealth Africa in Nigeria May 2022
eHealth Africa was founded in 2009 with a simple idea: that communities in developing countries could have better healthcare when providers are able to make data-driven decisions.eHealth Africa designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings and uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get optimum results.
Co-founders and Executive Directors Adam Thompson and Evelyn Castle shared a belief in this simple idea from conducting research at the University of California in Santa Cruz. Following on the ground experience in Africa, they also knew that better decision making could counter the many challenges such as the lack of infrastructure in low resource settings.
Learn about Our Strategy.
eHealth Africa’s first project, supported by Population Council, involved helping a Family Health Center in Kaduna, Nigeria move from paper to an electronic medical record system wherein staff were able to input one thousand children’s vaccination records and track and share their progress through monthly reports. From a clinic management perspective, the reports also allowed for better financial oversight and visibility into the misuse of procurement funds.
From modest beginnings in 2009, eHealth Africa has expanded its reach with offices in Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Germany and the United States. We work across West Africa and currently execute projects in many countries, including Chad, Cameroon, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Niger, and others.
Learn about Our People and joining our team. Our over 500 full-time staff operate across our focus areas and have supported our tremendous growth to date. Our teams have the tenacity to lead challenging health systems work in low-resource environments. If it seems impossible, ask us!
Learn about our Focus Areas, Solutions & Services.
eHealth Africa Job Recruitment in Nigeria
May 2022. 2022 Internship Program
Location: Abuja (FCT) / Kano
Employment Type: Internship
Department: Internship Program
- eHealth Africa is searching for graduates to join the 2022 Cohort Internship Program designed to provide an enriching experience characterized by measurable on-the-job training, to help young interns succeed in their career development.
- The duration of this program is 6 Months.
- The purpose of this internship program is to promote employability through providing an opportunity for work experience to recent graduates and university students in career transition.
- It is also an avenue to help develop leadership competencies and promote the participation of women in decision-making roles in key development spaces.
- The Interns will provide technical and administrative support to various departments in the following capacity:
- Human Resources
- Media & Communications
- Knowledge Management & Learning
- Program Delivery
- Project Management
- Operations Management
- Internal Audit
- Fleet Operations
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Research.
Standard Minimum Qualifications
- First Degree or equivalent (completed or in-process) in relevance to developmental studies.
- Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function you’re applying for.
Why Intern With Us
- To gain exposure to cutting-edge technologies and projects that contribute to solutions to health challenges in Africa.
- To build a long-term relationship with eHA and gain potential full-time employment in the future.
- Have the opportunity to work with our team of outstanding and inspiring career professionals and senior managers within the organization,
- Participate in conferences, and meetings, while contributing to analytical work as well as on-the-ground projects.
- To develop a stronger knowledge of project management, ICT administration, and reporting.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Upload the following documents as applied:
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Cover letter highlighting areas of interest and strengths in the internship program
- BSc/HND Certificates (Graduate Internship)
- Student Industrial Work Experience (SIWES) letter or transcript (for Undergraduate internship)
- NYSC posting letter/Certificate of completion/Exemption/Exclusion
- A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer, or professor. (If required).