Latest jobs vacancies at Elalan Construction Company October 5, 2022.
Elalan Construction Company Nigeria Limited – For over 39 years, ELALAN has delivered high-quality integrated construction solutions, and we have expanded our operational and service offering to cater to a wide spectrum of construction needs in both the public and private sectors. Our portfolio of work comprises of successful projects in the residential, commercial, factories, and industrial spaces, working with clients across all sectors with differing budgets.
Asides from working alongside a team of diversified professionals and highly skilled artisans, across our various projects, we are deliberate and passionate about helping our employees fulfill their career aspirations, and in return we offer: An opportunity to work in a company with history and reputable brand.
Jobs at ELALAN Construction Company Nigeria Limited
October 5, 2022.
September 6, 2022
Elalan Construction Company Job Title: Accounting Officer Location: Ikoyi, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for an ideal candidate to join us as an Account Officer within our Finance and Accounts… Read more here
April 22, 2022
Job Title: Receptionist | Elalan Construction Company Nigeria Limited | Location: Ikoyi, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Purpose We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily… Read more here
Job Title: Receptionist | Elalan Construction Company Nigeria Limited | Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- The ideal candidate will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- To be successful on this roles, you will be very pleasant and have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is highly essential. The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Monitor Attendance Register for Visitors and staff
- Greet and welcome guests pleasantly.
- Manage customer enquiries
- Confirm appointment of visitors before entry.
- Monitor visitors access and maintain security awareness
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Issue stationaries to staff.
- Monitor stationaries stock level and update the admin officer on low stock level on time for the purpose of restocking.
- Manage the issuance of official phone and CUG to staff.
- Process and follow up with all sim retrievals request.
- Collection and distribution of replacement sim cards to appropriate staff.
- Production and issuance of staff ID card to all employees.
- Keep updated records and files as it relates to stationaries, ID card issuance, official phone and CUG records, sim retrievals, etc).
- Provide general administration and clerical support to the HR/admin department as may be required.
- Give monthly attendance register to the HR Manager.
- Tidy and maintain the work area.
- Security door Management.
- Promptly report damage of equipment in care. e.g door remote.
- Receiving, sorting and distribution of letters and parcels.
- Managing canteen register and subsidy payments.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
N50,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.