Since its creation, SPIE Oil & Gas Services mission as a service company has been to turn work into energy and vice versa.
Over 3,000 engineers and technicians dedicate themselves everyday to live projects as adventures, in which risk-taking never exceeds preparation.
Thanks to their energy, and the most extensive range of services available on the market, from Oil & Gas industry to Pharmaceutical industry, we assist our clients from engineering phase of their projects to operations.
Our presence is sustainable in over 40 countries.
We are continuously seeking to renew ourselves.
Our clients are the catalyst of our evolution.
We are committed in a strong CSR approach and diversity takes part of our priorities.
Electrical & Instrumentation Trainer * M/F
SPIE OIL &GAS Nigeria is currently looking for a Electrical & Instrumentation Trainer to join it task force in Nigeria.
Based in Port Harcourt, your mission is to conduct theoretical and OJT programmes for experienced and junior electrical & instruments technicians and AND support the Recruitment team assessing technical interviews to candidates.
Your responsibilities :
– Develop and prepare all course teaching materials and visual aidsan liaise with the Recruitment Team. This will also include any course reference materials and/or student workbooks.
– Maintain electronic and hard copy of all individual training records and to provide accurate reports as and when required.
– To provide the client with detailed student progress reports containing the assessment, level of competence, attendance and behaviors of the trainees.
– Liaise with equipment vendors and any additional specialist instrumentation suppliers to ensure that teaching materials support the knowledge required for a trainee to develop satisfactory workplace competence.
– To conduct instrument and control overview training program for production personnel and others requiring a basic presentation on the plants operational control features.
– To design appropriate courses for the trainees and to schedule their release to the operational plant to enable them to quickly develop and utilize their new skills on the job.
– To conduct refresher training courses and additional remedial program if requested
You have extensive experience working in the Oil & Gas Services industry as a Electrical & Instrumentation Trainer.
Good knowledge & usage of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Language: Fluent in English, French is a plus
SPIE Base, Port Harcourt
Minimum level of experience required
10 years or more
English (D-Full professional proficiency)
Combining our differences
SPIE Oil & Gas Services is committed to promote diversity. This position is opened to people with disabilities