Workforce Group (Security and Digital Equipment Company ) | Job Title: Electrical / Electronics Engineer | Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Estimating labor or construction costs for budget preparation.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a licensed professional engineer.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply