Job Title: Electrical Electronics Technician | IT company | Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
An IT company in Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- We are looking for an experienced Electrical Electronics Technician to evaluate, assemble and maintain electrical power systems (Inverters, AVR etc).
- The ideal candidate would not be required to design electrical systems but will be required to identify potential problems in design, read electrical systems design plans and recommend improvements, as well as calibrate instruments and diagnose faulty equipments.
- Assembling, evaluating, testing and maintaining electrical power equipment
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning power equipment
- Design uninterrupted Power Supply Systems
- Supervising electricians
- Ordering of electrical supplies and equipment
- Present management with a technical report of all scenarios
- HND in Electrical Electronics or related degree from a reputable institution
- 3 years experience as an Electrical & Electronics Technician
- Good knowledge of DC power supply, Inverter
- Ability to write and read technical reports
- Good with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point) applications
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]om using ‘Electrical Electronics Technician’ as the subject of the email.