Job Title: Electrical Engineer | Location: Ikoyi, Lagos | Ultiimus Development Group
Employment Type: Full-time
Ultiimus Development Group is a broad-based real estate and allied solutions firm with current full-scale operations in Construction, Property Development, Facility Management and Interior Architecture and Design.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to interpret electrical engineering drawings
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating engineering software and equipment.
- Ability to design electrical systems from concept through completion
- Conferring with engineers and others to discuss existing or potential construction projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings and designs
- Establishing construction installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations for electrical installation.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects. Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation. Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians and sun contractors
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 3 years experience.
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.