Lopterra | Title: Electrical Engineer (Power Systems) | Code: LPT/D/EEO1
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Lopterra is a unique training and consultancy company that aims to continuously partner with businesses both large, medium or small by rendering professional services that enhances business operations either by provision of competent talents or by competence development or management systems implementation.
- Design, develop and evaluate power systems projects
- Inspecting, installing and commission power systems and projects.
- Troubleshoot power systems (UPS, Inverters, AVRs)
- Conduct after sales and service field level support: Maintenance services; on-site systems troubleshooting and repairs
- Maintain products and company reputation by complying with company installation, safety standards, organizational and best practices.
- Keep equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures.
- Maintain product data base by keeping both soft and hard copy inventory database.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Review of vendor offers and selection of technically qualified vendor for projects.
- Attend Kick –Off Meetings of projects
- Attend product pitches and presentations.
- Support the proposal efforts for various projects bids (Project method statements, implementation plan & implementation schedule)
- Zero tolerance for shoddy work both on site and in the office.
- Ensures projects are delivered timely, within budgets, meeting international standards.
- Conduct Project Review and Preview
- Accurate project status reporting
- Researching, proposing and implementing engineering power systems and solutions
- Carrying out site surveys/load audits to determine customer’s need, determining and proposing appropriate products and solutions
- Commissioning and field execution
- Submit weekly report to Technical Director.
- Minimum of a B.Eng or HND in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 2years Experience in the installation of UPS/Inverters/AVRs or other renewable energy systems is a plus.
- Proactive and good research skills.
- Candidate should be self-motivated and be able to deliver installations with little or no supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English is essential.
- Advanced analytical, problem solving, accuracy, attention to details and interpersonal skills is required.
- Ability to work within timeand budget constraints
- Present self in a professional manner appropriate to the role and produce work of presentable quality
- Ability to prioritize and organize work as well.
- N70,000.00 per month. Salaries will be adjusted upward after successful completion of probation and satisfactory performance.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Code as email subject.
Note: Your application may be ignored if Code is not used as email subject.