Oil & Gas firm | Title: Electrical & Instrument Supervisor | Location: Benin City, Edo
Type: Full Time
- Plan and organize the work activity of the electrical and instrument technicians such that all planned and unplanned work is progressed to a satisfactory completion
- Direct and work with E/I technicians, Electrician, and other Technicians. Provide feedback on performance issues to the Superintendent and on the job training where required.
- Ensure that planned maintenance activities are performed correctly, timely and in an efficient manner. Reporting or recording same as directed
- Ensure that plant and equipment is fully operational and critically maintained in accordance with procedures. Be proactive to maintain high Standards
- Diagnose faults on defective equipment ensuring that all work is adequately monitored, carried out safely and is fit for purpose
- Clear reporting of deficiencies and malfunctioning to the Maintenance Superintendent. Discuss and analyze technical and spares issues with Maintenance Superintendent. Propose solutions to deficiencies, non-conformities etc.
- Review the quality of information in the maintenance database, such that the information contained is technical valid, accurate and up to date
- Ensure that spare parts received for E/I department are fit for purpose and revert any non-conformity in due time
- Ensure compliance with FPSO permit to work system, isolation standards
- Maintain a close working relationship with all Department Supervisors and be aware of roles and responsibilities with regard to emergency response.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- FPSO operations experience is desirable
- Have experience of working using Permit to Work systems
- 7 year offshore experience
- Good knowledge of applicable codes standard and regulation
- Knowledge of safety systems/ship automation
- Experience in instrument design / engineering conceptual, feed detail design, construction support, hock up & commissioning.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.