Title: Electrical Technician | Location: Mowe, Ogun | Type: Full-time | Ascentech Services Limited
Industry / Sector: Manufacturing / FMCG
- The Electrical Maintenance Technician to look after the electrical system of our factory.
- The incumbent will be required to conduct general maintenance inspections, perform routine electrical maintenance, respond to faults and wiring issues, and install electrical appliances for the company.
- Routinely inspecting electrical systems such as wiring, fixtures, and appliances.
- Identifying faults or hazards
- Knowledge of Electrical systems, hand tools, and industrial equipment
- Troubleshooting system failures
- Testing of electrical systems with digital multi-meter.
- Conducting maintenance repairs on old or faulty fixtures
- Responding to fault requests
- Providing suggestions for equipment replacement.
- Writing electrical maintenance reports.
- Installing new electrical appliances (D & I) in the factory
- Ability to install and troubleshoot motor starters (D.O.L, F&R and Star-Delta motor Starters)
- Conversant with VFD /Inverters/ motor speed controllers (Delta, Allenbradley, Mitsubishi, ABB etc.)
Experience / Essential Requirements & Qualification
- ND / Trade Test 1, 2, 3 / Technical Certificate in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a FMCG setting.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only candidates who meet with the above requirements, and with good proximity to Mowe-Ibafo axis of Ogun State, will be contacted.